Hospital-Wide Patient Flow Optimization
If your Hospital shows signs like:
- Increasing ambulance diversions.
- High ED and PACU boarding hours.
- Declining ED, inpatient and Surgical volumes.
- Declining ED and Inpatient Satisfaction Scores.
- Low bed turns with high occupancy rates.
- Declining inpatient days and Hospital revenues.
Your Hospital has fairly severe patient flow and overcrowding issues that must be immediately and conclusively addressed at all possible levels of the institution.
To accomplish this, your Hospital must pursue synergistic operational efficiencies throughout the combined ED, Perioperative, and inpatient interfaces rather than tackling each one in isolation.
Our team has years of experience helping troubled Hospitals turnaround their patient flow related operations and achieve new levels of performance, revenues and recognition.
Combining our ED and Hospital Consulting Services into one comprehensive and simultaneous change initiative can deliver the synergistic results necessary to reach your goals in the shortest and most cost-effective way possible.
Hospital-Wide Patient Flow Optimization Initiative Highlights:
- On-site MS2 senior consultants 4 full days per month until project is completed.
- On-site Implementation, Project Management and Hospital Change Management.
- On-Site facilitation, education, development and coaching of Hospital internal teams.
- Accelerated time to meaningful results within an average of only nine (9) months.
- Best-in-Class metrics regardless of where your inpatient operations are currently.
- Consultants are master clinicians (Doctors, Nurse, and Midlevels trained in our sites).
Our Hospital-Wide Patient Flow Optimization Services include or ED Implementation and Project Management Services and our Hospital Implementation and Project Management Services in the quoted fee.
Contact us for an more details and a pricing estimate.